Friday, November 21, 2008

Hoping better life

Today was a day where just left me and Niang in a room. Right after class, we back to the room and start looking at our laptops. I think, this coming will weekend will be so hard to pass it. Something is always boast up in my mind. Making me to remember what should i facing now.

I know what i m facing now, i just don't know how could i faced it for my whole life. Is whole life ! Why it happened on me ? Why ? I know is no the time to asked why, is a time to accept it.

Accept. I think it would take a long time for me to accept it. What can i do ? I really dunno. How i gonna tell my parents ? Parents are my nearest family members, i cant believe that i had lie on them so much ! I m really a bad girl ! But i dunno how to tell them... Help me......

Girl, u need to be tough...

No comments: