We had actually plan it few weeks earlier. All of us buy a Christmas present and we get to exchange it during our celebration. Moreover, this was a special pajamas Christmas party. Hence, four of us actually wearing our pajamas to attend the party. =p ( what a special experience )
A week before the party, Xinyi, Lesley and I went to MV to get those Christmas presents. And of course we did not forget about taking some photos at there.
Here comes Friday ! The last day at MC hostel. Let celebrate our Christmas. =p
But before that, we went to MV and have a walk at there and also get food for our party.
Alright, after windows shopping and photos shotting... Final destination, Dominos.... lol.. ( get our dinner ) We had ordered 3 personal pizzas and chicken wings. Plus two bottle of sparkling juices.
3
2
1
2
1
Eat... eat... Camwhore....1
Camwhore....2( Kecik + Ning Ning )
After having our LATE dinner... Time for us to exchange our presents... Yahoo..!
( Cute right ? )
Of course... We have to Camwhore, before exchange our presents.. lol..
Time to exchange presents !
( Hope you will like it )
( I Like it... is so 精致 )
After partying......
Everyone are so tired and back to our rooms and have our sweet dreams.. Moreover, most of us will going back our hometown on next day. Thus, is time for bed or else is time to packing all the stuffs and prepare for our three weeks holidays.... Yeepee!
Everyone are so tired and back to our rooms and have our sweet dreams.. Moreover, most of us will going back our hometown on next day. Thus, is time for bed or else is time to packing all the stuffs and prepare for our three weeks holidays.... Yeepee!
Really enjoy this party...
I hope i will enjoy these coming three weeks holidays...
I hope i will able to celebrate christmas with someone...
I hope i will able to looking at the fireworks during new year eve with someone...
I hope someone will get my full bless on having good pathway on studies + work....
I hope that i what i wish will come true...
Lastly, i wish ning will get will soon....
Everything will be alright and be Okay !
Wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !
阿弥陀佛!感恩!
菩萨保佑........
I hope i will able to celebrate christmas with someone...
I hope i will able to looking at the fireworks during new year eve with someone...
I hope someone will get my full bless on having good pathway on studies + work....
I hope that i what i wish will come true...
Lastly, i wish ning will get will soon....
Everything will be alright and be Okay !
Wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !
阿弥陀佛!感恩!
菩萨保佑........

No comments:
Post a Comment